Lapidary Bench Drill Press | The Gunther TBH Pro II Drilling System
The Gunther TBH Pro II Drilling System is our top of the line lapidary bench top drill press system for professionals. It is hand built in Idar-Oberstein, Germany by professional gemstone drillers for unmatched precision, volume, and durability. We build this system on a Proxxon bench top drill press and incorporate the same technology found in our Multidrill System Startup Kit.
What sets the TBH Pro II drilling system apart is that the mechanics of the Multidrill System are manufactured inside the Proxxon drilling unit. This results in a shorter distance between the chuck and the end of the drill bit, which increases bit stability and results in less runout, for better precision. Additionally, the drill spindle of the machine is drilled through, so the drill can be cooled with the coolant through the spindle from the top instead of the side.
The drill has a very powerful 220 - 240 V-permanent-magnet-motor and a spindle drive via a 3-time band pulley with poly-V-bands. This gives the very important advantage of the almost 6-time torque in the lower speed range (for large drilling diameters). Also, incorporates a spindle sleeve-feed for delicate work and a practical drill-depth-display with an adjustable end stop, as well a precisely located drill spindle.
- Motor 220 - 240 volt
- Rotational speed of spindle: 1.080, 2.400, and 4.500/min.
- Spindle sleeve stroke 63 mm
- Height adjustments via a crank handle 70 mm
- Overhang 140 mm
- Usable table area 200 x 200 mm
- Column 45 x 500 mm
- 1 - Water pressure hose (6-feet in length) with standard female hose connection
- 1 - Magnetic base for the following inserts
- 1 - Metal insert that will position the drill bit's counter part
- 1 - Concave plastic insert, for beads or spheres (i.e. bead nest)
- 1 - Flat plastic insert, when a flat drilling surface is desired
- 1 - 2.5 mm Diamond Core Drill Bit with F-Connection & Ejector Needle.(Recommended size to learn with.)
- 1 - 2.5 mm Drill Bit Counter Part - for stable alignment while drilling holes.
- 1 - Sharpening stone, recommended for use with Gunther's Diamond Core Drill Bits.
- 1 - Tube of water resistance grease
- **Krieger 350-Watt Transformer - This professional grade voltage transformer can be used in 110 volt countries and 220 volt countries. It will convert from 220-240 volt to 110-120 volt AND from 110-120 volt to 220-240 volt.
**Please note this unit is manufactured in Germany for the European 220v grid and comes with a European plug. To operate this system in the US you must use a transformer to convert the European 220v system to the USA 110v system. We have included a Krieger 350-Watt Transformer to make this conversion.
Depending on our inventory, please allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. Call or email Kevin Serrato with any questions! (520) 314-9809 / firstname.lastname@example.org