Lapidary Water Cooled Multidrill System Startup Kit | Gunther Diamond Tools
Our Multidrill System Startup Kit converts any standard drill press into a water cooled, diamond core drilling system for precious and semiprecious gemstones, glass, ceramics, and metals. The patented drill spindle fits into the chuck of most drill presses and feeds water from a water source through the center of our core drill bits. The water cooling system continuously removes debris for fast controlled drilling. It also controls temperature at the bit to get the maximum life out of each bit and protects your material from overheating.
This system will accept any of our premium diamond core drill bit with F Connection and come in a range of diameters from 0.5 mm to 8.0 mm. This system has a core ejecting function to remove the drilling cores from the bit for continuous drilling and a unique self-centering system that results in perfectly centered holes with no punch out on the back side. See our video example of this system.
Our Multidrill System Startup Kit comes with the following:
- 1 - Drill spindle with automatic core ejector and 7 mm clamping shaft (Note: a 6 mm clapping shaft can be provided as custom option.)
- 1 - Water pressure hose (6-feet in length) with standard female hose connection
- 1 - Magnetic base for the following inserts:
- 1 - Metal insert that will position the drill bit's counter part
- 1 - Concave plastic insert, for beads or spheres (i.e. bead nest)
- 1 - Flat plastic insert, when a flat drilling surface is desired
- 1 - 2.5 mm diameter diamond core drill bit with ejector needle.(Recommended size to learn with.)
- 1 - 2.5 mm counter part - for stable alignment while drilling holes.
- 1 - Sharpening stone, recommended for use with Gunther's Diamond Core Drill Bits.
Questions? Please contact us at the contact us page, or by phone at (520) 314-9809, or by email at email@example.com